Saturday, November 1, 2014

PURRTY

Essie Mint Candy Apple
Chanel Scented Foam Bath
My simple before bed routine during the weekends. 
I remove my makeup with Bioderma and cotton pads, leaving the pads first on my eyes then wiggling to clean off mascara and wiping all over the face. No stretching or pulling! 
Then I exfoliate my skin with Sansho Skin Renewal Gel. I exfoliate in general twice a week, and use Sansho during the weekends. Just by rubbing and massaging the transparent gel to the skin, keratin will surfaces naturally. 
It is important to do a facemask after cleansing and exfoliating, I use either Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask or Suisse Programme Cellular Vital Mask depending on how tired I am and if I would bother washing Suisse off. I leave the facemask on while I apply Peace Love & Juicy Couture Body Lotion and do my nails.
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (Boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment