Saturday, November 8, 2014

HONG KONG CITY

They say everyone needs to go on an impulsive trip where you just leave when you feel like it. Abandon your responsibilities, stop thinking about the consequences, and pack and live right away like you will never live again. This is one of those trips. My brother and I decided to head to Hong Kong so we booked our tickets and left early morning the next day.

The last time I was in Hong Kong was almost ten years ago. But I visited almost all sights and ate all the must-try food in this short trip of only three days. Besides hanging out with my dearest girlfriends, which is never enough. 

Just like how I love New York, I love Hong Kong. I feel energized by the busy streets and people going to places and working for their dreams. As so, Hong Kong is not a tourist site but a place to settle and live a life.

Enough vacation, it is time to go back to reality and my job.

I'm gonna make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment