Saturday, November 29, 2014

Nuddie

Euro Moda Jacket/ Dotti V-Neck T-shirt/ BCBG Max Azria Denim Jeans/ Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps/ Karen Walker Sunglasses/ Nordstrom Ring

I saw on CL's official instagram account that it is there iconic Pigalle pump's ten years anniversary. I decided to celebrate their birthday by wearing them as well, I have no plans, so out for a hair-cut will do. These are honestly so uncomfortable, but the pain is just worth it to wear something so sexy. 
I didn't cut my hair short like how I planned in my last post, at least not yet. It is the end of the year, there are too much celebrations, to much work, too much important deadlines, too much worries. I have decided to keep something so exciting for one more month and start the new year with a fresh cut. Call me hesitant.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

I'm going to succeed because I'm crazy enough to think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment