Friday, November 14, 2014

GO SHORT

Short hair inspirations since I've deciding to go short. I have always been biased (and I still agree) with a perspective that middle aged women look better with short hair. There certainly are gorgeous women who can rock the long hair look as well while they age, but in general, I believe that short hair is just more clean, smart, fresh, and edgy, and just looks better on them. Thus, I have been saving that look and preserving my waist-length hair until it's time I go short and never back again. 
But it has come to a stage when I get bored of it. My ends are dry and tangled, and all the girls with short hair on the street brighten my eyes. I realized life is too short for just one hair-style, and I should dump my "conviction" and still enjoy switching around from long to short. It is just hair, right?
I believe style is not only about looking good with the newest trends. It is also about finding what is most fit and right for yourself. I have very broad shoulders, and if I go too short, my proportions will be off with a small head. Planning to cut them shoulder length with no bangs. I can do variations by splitting in the middle or on the sides for different looks. I am excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment