Saturday, October 18, 2014

STAGE

H&M Dress/ Zara Heels


Second set with Jiamin. A quick shoot with no team involved, just me and Jiamin running around campus with our kits, leaving it aside to shoot, and me walking in my heels while carrying my suitcase of clothes to the next location.
Different from the more playful first set, this seems more mysterious and dramatic. Jiamin even said that she tried to make this contrast during editing as she feels the two sides really represent me. I even got to showcase some of my dance moves for the more stage-like feel.

Also, my makeup Picotee.

Just a staircase that would lead me to classes, and it is a totally new scene when you see it with a different perspective.

Photographer: Jiamin Zhu
Model, Styling & Makeup: Me


Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment