Saturday, October 25, 2014

DAILY

Just got my second compliment about my makeup this month, so I wanted to share my daily makeup look. Barely any eyeshadow, no dramatic eyeliner and lashes, it is basically mostly conceal and contour. Plus, it can be completed with quick brush strokes, less than 10 minutes is what it takes me every morning.
The order and products used:

Face: 
Soin D'eau Spring Water Spray
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Murad Acne Treatment Concealer (Medium)
Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder (Real Sand): Mineral foundation that will not clog pores and has good coverage.
Sleek Contour Kit (Medium): Instructions below on contour and highlight
Costal Scents 78 Colors Professional Eyeshadow Blush Palette: Blush No.4 from the left

Eyes: 
Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow 22 Chai Latte: 
- Top Left "Lid" color on lid. I tap it on with my fingers.
- Bottom Left "Brow Bone" color to highlight brow bone.
- Bottom Right "Outer Corner" color for eyebrows. Yes, sometimes I use eyeshadow to fill in my brows.
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Pencil: fill in upper waterline
Make Up For Ever Extravagant Mascara

Lips: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick (Charming)
MAC Lipglass (Schemer)
Wake up. Kick Ass. Be Kind. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment