Saturday, October 18, 2014

Meet the New Kid from the Block

Topshop Denim Overall/ Zara Crop Top/ Schutz Heels/ BCBG MaxAzria Rings/ Fallon Earrings


A photoshoot from 4 months ago. I have shot with Jiamin a few times already, and I am definitely honored when she agreed to squeeze precious time from her wedding preparation to shoot these with me. 

I was graduating at the time, so having these locations where I spend endless of my college days captured in the camera was so meaningful. Taking a new perspective to my modeling work, I incorporated the trendiest denim overalls with a playful vibe. To avoid looking rustic, I added punk-rock jewelry and heels. Picotee is how I did my makeup.

The cherry blossom trees, grass fields, gothic architecture, and starbucks coffee is what I miss......

Photographer: Jiamin Zhu
Model, Makeup & Styling: Me


She does what she must to be what she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment