Thursday, March 27, 2014

JUST GO

 Zara Jacket/ Vintage Turtleneck Sweater/ Levis Boyfriend Jeans/ Reebok Baseball Hat/ Karen Walker Sunglasses/ Topshop Boots

With no intentions of doing an outfit post, I was just having a relaxed moment, wearing my boyfriend jeans, barefaced, and wearing a baseball hat to hide my messy hair while visiting Christ Church College of Oxford. As a typical tourist sight-seeing and not missing out on any picture opportunities, voila, and here I have enough for a series. 
Don't be fooled by the sun, it is still pretty chilly in Oxford. The turtleneck and the jacket is just the right combo to protect me from the cold. Also showing off some UK love with my Reebok hat with an English flag. 

(Remember you are an ambassador  ____ Hillary Kerr)

No comments:

Post a Comment