Wednesday, April 2, 2014

TRENCH

Zara Trench Coat/ Saint Laurent Bag/ BCBG Max Azria Cuff/ Unknown Bodycon Dress/ H&M Stockings
Wearing a mini dress with a longer overcoat is a good way to show the right amount of skin without looking like I am trying too hard. Plus, what is London without a trench-coat on!? It protects me from the cold, rainy, and unpredictable weather, and it is just effortlessly chic as it blows up with the wind while you walk. 
Found these leopard print boots I bought five years ago underneath the deepest corners of my shoe closet. Brought them along to travel as they add me some height, but the chunky and not-too-tall heels are just comfortable enough to walk in. 
These photos were taken on my last days during spring break and now I am already back in Seattle.    

(Beautiful minds inspire others.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment