Thursday, April 10, 2014

Neutral Spring

I always wish I can come up with something more dramatic or different, but on a regular basis I am uncomfortable wearing too much makeup, and I just don't want to do a look for the sake of just doing a look. So here it is, my neutral spring makeup look, or can we say what I wore over the weekend? A fresh clean look with a brown golden toned eyeshadow, minimal eyeliner barely winging it at the end, and a sweet pink juicy lips. 

Products used:
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder (Natural Beige)
Sleek Contour Kit (Light)
YSL Semi Loose Powder
Too Faced Eyeshadow Primer
Sephora Eyeshadow Palette (Right Column 5, 6, 8)
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner (Ebony Black)
Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner (Carbon Black)
Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara
Benefit Blush (Dandelion)
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (Boy)
MAC Dazzleglass (Extra Amps)

No comments:

Post a Comment