Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SOLDIER

Moschino Military Jacket/ American Apparel Bodysuit/ Givenchy Choker/ Oroblu Thigh High Stocking/ Stella Luna Pumps/ H&M Rings

With a father owning a military based institution, I remember shopping with my mother at military stores for equipment when I was younger. Hoping to find the perfect flight jacket, or a sailor striped shirt, thinking......and STILL believing that nothing could be better than the "real" thing. 
I have always been in love with military styled jackets with their clean cuts and sparkling buttons. It adds power and an instant edginess. Incorporating this vintage Moschino jacket, I added thigh high stockings and dark lips for the photo shoot. Soldier with a twist but always a fighter at heart. 

Photos by DANIEL
Makeup, Hair, and Styling by ME


(Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it." ____ Michelle K., Some.)

No comments:

Post a Comment