Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fairy Door

Vintage Coat/ DKNY Blazer/ Vintage Tank/ American Apparel Easy Jeans/ Converse/ Balenciaga Bag/ Karen Walker Sunglasses/ Urban Outfitters Infinity and Clarity Necklace/ J Crew Giraffe Necklace

On our first day in Edinburgh I wore a vintage coat I found in my mom's closet. I DIYed by changing the shape and adding a waist line (I am not going to go in depth with explaining this), switched the buttons and attached a black faux fur collar for a military inspiration. Underneath I wore a black blazer for just an extra layer to defeat the cold. I also cut a vintage tank top with scissors for a cropped look. Paired with high waist jeans for a conservative amount of mid-section skin bareness. Not to miss out layering dainty necklaces.

(Old Ways Won't Open New Doors.)

No comments:

Post a Comment