Friday, January 29, 2016

ISTANBUL DIARY

Snap shots from my time in Istanbul, Turkey. It has been a month since my time there but I am slowly, but steadily arranging the pictures to be posted. Despite how beautiful the european architectures can be, it can become somewhat similar after a while and an infuse of Turkish culture became a good choice for winter break. Turkey is unique not only due to its history and immersions of various cultures; the people, the mosques, the bazaars, the spices, and the kebabs are as significant as well. One can never appreciate Istanbul enough without reading its stories and I spend weeks studying materials and looking through documentaries to understand this land better and still fascinated by its every corner as I am there. 

Napoleon: “If the world was only one country, Istanbul would be its capital!"

No comments:

Post a Comment