Thursday, January 7, 2016

DENIM ON DENIM


Outfit number one that I wore during my memorable trip to Turkey during my winter break.  I was expecting a warmer temperature but it turned out to be the same as England, and I had to layer myself to keep warm. At least I got some vitamin D from the sunshine which we do not see so often here.

Packing for a trip can be a headache, especially when you are moving around from place to place and from hotel to hotel. I fit in a weeks worth of winter supplies in just a carryon luggage and I am extremely proud. Talking about wise packing! Most of the item I brought along is a combination of blacks, denims,  leather jackets, and a lot of accessories to change the look. By wearing a different scarf makes the overall outfit look completely different even though its the same basic coat underneath. I shall be updating more details of my days in Istanbul.

No comments:

Post a Comment