Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wedding Day


This is the look I did going to my girlfriend's wedding. Due to my new bangs, I was in a dilemma of trying to balance out the cuteness or making me more appealing in front of the elderly. Eventually, I came up with this midpoint where the focus on the makeup will be more on shadow to appear clean and fresh, yet I drew the top and bottom with eyeliner giving it a more fierce effect, but then extending down and outward for a more cute look. The bride said I looked like a life-size Barbie.

Products used:
Make up for ever HD foundation
MAC mineralize bronzer (Medium Deep)
The body shop concealer (02)
YSL semi loose powder
Benefit Watts Up High lighter
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel (Black Ink)
Benefit they’re real Mascara
Costal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette
MAC Lip pencil (subculture)
 MAC lipstick (Angel)
MAC Dazzle Gloss (Extra Amps)

No comments:

Post a Comment