Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Suisse Programme

Introducing the new current cellular skincare products I am using. It is the Suisse Programme from Switzerland. Apparently, it is a skincare line popular in Asia. Yet I just got to experience it thanks to my boyfriend who got it for me as a present.  

Products: (Left to Right)

Cellular Supreme Cream: Enriched with Lipomoist, Hyasol and Shea Butter which can offer instant hydration and reinforce the skin’s moisture barrier. The Macadamia nut oil and Phytosqualan act as a protective barrier to combat the harmful effects of pollutants and sunlight. 

Cellular Boosting Solution: To be used with other products. Boosts the transformative effects of daily skincare.

Cellular Vital Eye Cream: Concentrated with metabolic biomolecules and specific plant extracts which helps to reduce puffiness and bags under the eyes. Helps to reduce premature aging and make skin smooth and resilient.

Cellular Vital Mask: Clears the complexion and stimulates cellular respiration. It increases the skin regeneration process and improves skin radiance. Ideal for all skin types, including delicate skin. 

Cellular Supreme Serum: Works to renew skin, tighten facial contour and delay the sign of aging.


I've been using this product for a week now. Overall, the results are significant, leaving my skin really hydrated, smooth, soft, and silky. I had a few red areas around my nose and the areas have all disappeared, creating a more even tone of skin. I would personally say that it will be more suitable for the autumn-winter weather as I would prefer something more light and fresh compared to this line for the summer. 
The favorite is the Eye Cream. The areas around my eyes are more sensitive but after using the eye cream, it feels younger around the eyes area and my dark circles and bags have all lightened. 
I use the whole set besides the vital mask every night, so it can be difficult to identify which is doing the magic. Them together maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment