Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Summer Lip Pop


And who isn't tempted by red lips? Or is it really a man repelling thing? Creating visual distance or not, I totally love the look. Despite the fact that red lips can actually be quite intimidating walking down the streets in the city of Beijing (many girls just go bare faced), I don't really care of the judgments of other people as long as it feels right for me. 

Wanted to keep the look fresh and clean for summer. Went really light with the eyes, slightly contouring the crease and some eyeliner on the water line. It's always the fake eyelashes that makes a difference, I even drew my own lower lashes with a liquid eyeliner. Instead of a "real" red, I went with a orangy tone lip stain from YSL. 

Products used: 
Make up for ever HD foundation
MAC mineralize bronzer (Medium Deep)
 The body shop concealer (02)
YSL semi loose powder
Benefit Watts Up High lighter
Benefit they’re real Mascara
Mac Eyeshadow (White Frost)
Maybelline Eyeshadow (WF069)
Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel (Black Ink)
Benefit they’re real Mascara
YSL Glossy Stain (Orange de Chine)


No comments:

Post a Comment