Monday, November 16, 2015

Step to the road, to the sea, to the sky

Happy Yoyo Lingerie/ Wilfred Silk Blouse 

One of my favorite set with my favorite photographer, Jason. It has been more than six months ago and I wasn't expecting to see these, until he posted these on his account as a total surprise.
Black and white sexy pictures in lingerie, but it feels that Jason captured emotions, and is telling a story. He certainly communicated with me in a way that I have never encountered before. It did not feel like work anymore but it was just like spending time with someone you love, while he captures the most beautiful side of you. And I think it feels like love……

Photographer: Jason Zhang
Model, makeup, and styling: Me


 They say love hurts, but I can take the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment