Friday, November 6, 2015

NEWNHAM

Sample Dress/ MA Academic Gown/ Nastygal Bralette/ Stella Luna Heels

Happy Matriculation! After signing the official documents, I am now a member of my college and the university. 
I wore a black-n-white ladylike dress I got from a sample sale. We are also all required to wear our academic gowns on top for this entrance ceremony, so no one noticed how interesting my dress was from the back.
After taking our group photo, Kevin and I walked in the Newnham gardens, taking advantage of the autumn leaves, and capture this important day of my life in camera. I do not take traditional portraits (or I try not to), so I let my gown fall off my shoulders and started posing. Very academic I should say. 

Photography: Kevin Cai


Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. __Dalai Lama XIV

No comments:

Post a Comment