Sunday, April 12, 2015

PISCES

New change, new look. Just adjusted my makeup routine to go with my freshly cut shorter hair. I decided to make a simple smokier version of what I do with dark brown eyeshadow messily smudged on the eyelids, and eyeliner pencil all around my upper and lower lashline. What I hate most is un-matcing eyebrows and hair so I used a lighter brow gel to make my hair all in one tone. Less sweet, a bit mature, and I hope somehow a little tiny bit more seductive.
Products Used:

Face
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Bronze
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Bisque
YSL Semi Loose Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer 
Nars Douceur Blush 

Eyes
Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Gel - Caramel
Sephora Eyeshadows
Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Telescopic Mascara

Lips 
Make Up For Ever Rouge Natural Artist - N9
Sephora Lip Gloss - Bronzed Beauty

She likes to see the best in people, I like to see the truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment