Wednesday, April 1, 2015

NEW LOOK

 Escada Hugo Jacket/ Alexander Wang Shirt/ BDG Super High-rise Jeans/ Stella Luna Pumps

It has been months since my discussion about short hair. I am not the type of girl that needs emotional therapy before getting major changes, but I still need a good reason and some pushing. I was planning my trip to Thailand and felt long wavy hair would be sexier with bikinis and the beach, so I kept in until I got back last week. So here it is, my asymmetric long bob with my new hair shade. 

Wearing a green jacket that I think looks lovely with my nut-brown hair. The embroiled details are decorative enough so I kept the rest minimal with a white shirt and my all time favorite high-waisted jeans. 

I got a new look.

Say yes, and you'll figure it out afterwards. ___Tina Fey

No comments:

Post a Comment