Monday, January 26, 2015

No Place I'd Rather Be

 Zara Leather Jacket/ Uniqlo Shirt/ BCBG Max Azria Denim Jeans/ Stella Luna Boots/ Michael Kors Watch/ Sterling Silver Necklace

I cannot repress my excitement and appreciation for having the chance to return to my gloomy Seattle for a short visit. It is the only city I can commute without a GPS and where I call my second home. I have already got so used to the rain that it does not bother me. And all I can think of while walking down the streets are the wonderful memories from the past five years.

Coming back again as a tourist, I have decided to make up for the neglected popular sights that people travel from all over the world to see but which I have missed out. I used to think they were boring, but now it only makes me more fascinated by the city.  

Don't be afraid to change. You may lose something good but you may gain something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment