Saturday, January 10, 2015

Getting Ready for the Cold

OPI for Sephora: Opening Nights
"Navy blue is a fun shade for this season- it's unpredictable and flattering on all skin tones," says manicurist Madeline Poole. 
Lirikos Marine UV Water Cushion
I want to be nicer to my skin with my daily makeup and has always used mineral foundation as I feel it is not as heavy as regular foundation and is "healthier". Almost running out of my Laura Mercier, I decided to join the Cushion BB trend. It is basically BB cream in a cushion form instead of a tube. We know BB cream was introduced first as a skin protection before it became widely popular as makeup in Korean and Japan. So continuing my objective, there is no better replacement.
All-in-one, and with SPF 50+, I can skip many steps in the morning. Coverage is light to medium and I need some concealer to go with it. I really love the texture, and how moisturizing it is on the skin. It has a dewy but balanced finish, and stays on fairly well. 
Moleskine Weekly Planner/ Elephant Jewelry Rose Gold Pinky Ring
J Crew Earrings
It is a Chinese superstitious tradition to wear something red all year during your zodiac year. True or not, I don't mind wearing this delicate red string with a gold bead at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment