Monday, February 24, 2014

PROVE THEM WRONG

Vintage Pencil Skirt/ Vintage Blouse/ Francesca Bella Lingerie Bra/ Stella Luna Pumps/ BCBG Max Azria Ring/ Unknown Ring/ J Crew Earrings/ H&M Bracelet

Going towards an unfamiliar, more elegant route. Wearing a vintage pencil skirt which once belonged to my mother when she was my age. So unbelievable and glad to realize that my mother and I have the same body and size in our 20s, that is some mother-daughter kind of privity!  The skirt fits like a glove, and it is always nice to add something more lady-like to my wardrobe  Wearing a bra with an electric blue shade that peeks through the vintage blouse for a seductive and sophisticated look. Spicing it up with tints of red, and rhinestone sparkles. Raising my chin up, I am proving to all that have doubted me wrong. 

Photos by DANIEL
Makeup, Hair, and Styling by ME

(Create your own style. Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others ___ Anna Wintour)

No comments:

Post a Comment