Monday, February 10, 2014

BLACK BRINGS SEXY BACK

American Apparel Bodysuit/ MIA Boots
I have been taking a break from modeling for a while, and it was certainly exciting to get back. I never even had the "time" to hit the gym the whole winter and so it must be brave to reveal what has settled in a photo-shoot. I am glad though that I do not seem to look too out of shape...... or do I? 
Daniel and I decided to shoot something simple but edgy, and a sophisticated black and white series could not capture it better. Daniel is such a sweet and talented photographer, we got in the mood very soon after a few shots. I really appreciate photographers that give you feedback and will continuously ask for your opinions. It was a pleasurable collaboration indeed. 
Will update more pictures soon.

Photos by DANIEL

Makeup and Styling by Me
(Feel the fear and do it anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment