Sunday, October 13, 2013

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder


Product review on Laura Mercier's Mineral Powder. It is that age when the hormones are extra vigorous and the skin is full of flaws. I have combination skin and am acne prone. I preferably want to skip the makeup routine in mornings for a few extra minutes of sleep, but with concern not to scare anyone, minimal touch-ups here and there are still necessary. Decided to go with a mineral foundation as they seem lighter weight and healthier to wear on a daily basis. 
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Natural Beige. It is buttery smooth with buildable coverage. I buffed it all over my face with a kabuki brush and focused a little more on my little red friends and dark under eyes. According to the list on the box, there is pearl powder as an ingredient which is quite exciting. Despite comparatively it feels drier than the BB cream I used before, I am enjoying the texture and the glowy finish.
Comparison of the before and after....pictures speak louder than a thousand words.


No comments:

Post a Comment