Saturday, October 19, 2013

Black tipytoes


Stella Luna Pumps/ Michael Kors Watch/ Cartier Juste un Clou Ring/ Unknown Ring/ OPI Nail Polish in Barefoot in Barcelona

Gloomy Saturday. I asked a friend to help take a few pictures of the outfit, but they all turned out to be out of focus and this is the only two pictures I could use. Disclaimer for why I keep posting my STUFF.

So I think I could be a spokesperson for Stella Luna since I have so many pairs. These black pumps were another of my "harvests" when I was back in Beijing for the Summer and it is my first time wearing them. Simple but not that simple. They match everything, gives the outfit an extra sexy vibe, and will never be out of trend. Despite the point-toe, these were overall comfortable to walk in. Will be wearing them more often. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment