Saturday, December 13, 2014

Winter Plum

For the change of seasons, I am incorporating new colors to my makeup look. Winter is perfect for those dark lipstick colors, and I am bringing them out from my hidden boxes. Trying this lighter plum that is suitable for the daytime. It can also act to gradually build my confidence for the the other versions that require more courage.
The order and products used:

Face:
Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder (Real Sand)
Sleek Contour Kit (Medium)
Costal Scents 78 Colors Professional Eyeshadow Blush Palette: Blush No.6 from the left

Eyes: 
Costal Scents 78 Colors Professional Eyeshadow Blush Palette: 
- Brown Eyeshadow all over the eyelid
- Blend a tint of pink into the crease 
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen Carbon Black Extreme
Make Up For Ever Extravagant Mascara
Koji Lash Concierge Falsh Eyelashes (04 Happy Girl)

Lips:
MAC Aristo-Cat
Chanel Lipgloss (Scintillantes)
I actually am not the greatest fan for this lipstick in Aristo-Cat. The frost texture with a metallic shine is a combination that I just cannot get use to. Certainly, I must be out of my mind for buying something I do not favor, but it was a while back and girls just do this all the time. 
Since this is about beauty and fashion, but not proliferation, the way I even out the metallic shine is a top of Chanel lipgloss. So far it is working. 

Wearing this look for dinner tonight.

A girl worth kissing is not easily kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment