Saturday, December 28, 2013

Boots


No one should miss out on visiting Boots if visiting England. I did some research and homework to find out some of the highly rated products that are from the UK and cannot be easily purchased in the US. These are the goodies for my first visit today. 

Soap & Glory Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen: My newest favorite liquid eyeliner. Extremely handy and easy to apply. The eyeliner makes beautiful clean black lines that brightens any eye. The downside would be the smell of the eyeliner, it feels like I am using a marker.
Boots Simply Sensitive Face Wipes: I am not exaggerating, but this is one of the best makeup-wipers I have ever used. Makeup comes off in simply a few wipes and it contains aloe vera to soothe and promote skin renewel. 
Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Detox Mask
Soap & Glory Ultimelt Hot Cloth Cleanser
Sleek Makeup Contour Kit
Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Sugar
Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palette in Storm
Sleek Makeup Lipstick in Barely There
Sleek Makeup Lipstick in Heartbreaker: a bright hot pink lipstick with a coral undertone. I also realized it stays on and is difficult to remove when trying it on the back of the hand. Hoping to wear this color with simple eyes and intensive lashes. 


The other product are untouched, but I will give my feedback later when I get a chance to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment