Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gold Sand

A simple golden shimmering eye to wear on a daily basis. I have recently been liking cream eye shadows as they only require the finger tips to apply, highly pigmented, have a more "smudged" effect, and is longer lasting. Honestly speaking, I am not familiar with Mary Kay products but I got these samples in the mail and decided to give them a dry. The two colors are extremely beautiful, both with a shimmery tint, but is not dramatic at all to wear in the daytime.   

Products used: 

RMK Foundation (102)
The Body Shop Concealer (02)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC44)
MAC mineralize bronzer (Medium Deep)
YSL Semi Loose Powder
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (Iced Cocoa)
Mary Kay Cream Eye Color (Beach Blonde)
Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel (Black Ink)
Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara
Benefit Blush (Dandelion)
Chanel Lipstick (Royallieu)
Chanel Lipgloss (Scintillantes)

I tapped the Iced Cocoa shadow all over my eyelid and high lighted my inner corners of the eyes with Beach Blonde. Eyeliner, and the must mascara. I kept the lips neutral with a rosy color by Chanel Royallieu, and ended with Scintillantes Lipgloss. 

Having the hardest time trying to display the "whole face" look. I try to make it look less like a selfie as possible, but since my eyelids are so small, the colors don't show up well, and it looks like a selfie after all.  I will have to find a way to work this out.... expect improvements! 

No comments:

Post a Comment